WHAT IS A YOGA HOLIDAY
It’s a blissful getaway for healing, nourishing & rejuvenating your body, mind, and soul.
The practice of yoga helps us to create space between stimulus and response or between thought and response. The longer this space becomes, the more refined our behavior becomes.
During the Yoga holidays you’ll be able to:
- Experience different training techniques to cultivate new perspectives bringing growth and peace in your life.
- Develop the foundation for consistent practices to release resistances and fear, manifest positive outcomes, and, ultimately, liberate life-force energy
- Learn how to align thoughts, emotions, actions, and values with your spiritual path.
- And take small steps towards a renewed sense of purpose and alignment with your truth.
THE THREE PILLARS OF EACH YOGA HOLIDAY
Practice · Nourish · Rejuvenate
Each exercise we move through is about creating space for the total empowerment of the individual through an ongoing process of self-realization.
I carefully select sacred spaces to explore your yoga practice immersively.
- Yoga Classes will be Hatha, based on the Ghosh lineage for all levels.
- Practice will include Breathwork, Postures, Salutations, and Meditation.
- Workshops and transformational practices to explore an element of yoga in depth.
- Daily Guided Meditations.
- Evenings enriched with Ceremony, Conscious Conversation, and Transformation Exercises for Spiritual Awakening.
- All yoga materials will be provided.
*All events are optional.
A wholistic approach to finding balance in life, health, and well-being through the body, mind, and soul.
- The menus are balanced to reflect the ebb and flow of the practices (local-produced and wholesome).
- Celebrate each day culminating in a gourmet dining experience with views that are as beautiful as the plate in front of you.
- Feed your soul by exploring somewhere new and learning something new with new friends that become like family
- Disconnect from technology and gain time, connection, and presence through conscious conversation.
- Find pleasure in the simple things again.
Coffee, tea, and water are complimentary.
**Allergies and special diets can be accommodated.
These holidays present an opportunity to reclaim your power and begin a new path forward
- Day trips, holistic treatments, tastings, and other cultural activities.
- Remember how to love yourself unconditionally and wholeheartedly to regain lost energy; continue being a light for yourself and others.
- Release thoughts and patterns that prevent you from getting where you want to go.
- Create a fresh beginning for the birth of a new self.
***No experience is necessary to take part in any of the yoga classes or workshops, and modifications are available.
PARADISE + FOUND
November 3 - 11, 2024
Escape to the heart of tranquility in Ubud, Bali, where the Ubud Yoga Center beckons you to embark on a journey of self-discovery and rejuvenation. Nestled amidst lush tropical landscapes, this yoga retreat promises a sanctuary for your mind, body, and soul.
- Imagine waking up to the gentle rustle of palm leaves at the enchanting Bali Spirit Hotel, your serene home for the retreat, where modern comfort seamlessly blends with the natural world.
- At the Ubud Yoga Center, you'll delve into daily yoga sessions and workshops designed to help you find inner balance and clarity. Excursions as well as a traditional fire and water ceremony, this immersive experience in Bali's cultural and spiritual heart will leave you refreshed and inspired, ready to embrace a new chapter in your life.
Investment: $500USD now to claim your spot
PRIVATE ROOM: 50% Remainder due: $750USD by March 1, 2024 AND September 1, 2024
SHARED ROOM: 50% Remainder due: $500USD by March 1, 2024 AND September 1, 2024JOIN THIS HOLIDAY
This Holiday includes:
INSPIRE + REWIRE
Victoria is the perfect location to Inspire and Rewire your nervous system before we return to our Fall schedules. The refreshing west coast of Canada is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with an unparalleled natural environment. It’s a place where sustainability, health, and well-being are the cornerstones of creating a prosperous and inclusive future.
Holiday Co-Host: Devoted Yogi and Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Her study of Daoist philosophy means she leads with simple harmony that allows you to explore your reflection.
This Holiday includes:
CULTURE + CELEBRATION
Jaipur & Agra, India
March 23rd - 31st, 2024
A visit to Jaipur promises an unforgettable experience with all the elements for your dream vacation. Vibrant culture, serene temples, a hot air balloon ride and the exuberant celebration and Holi, offer you an experience of a lifetime.
Step into a world of architectural marvels and historical grandeur in Agra, India. This city offers an array of captivating experiences that will leave you awestruck, including a visit to the Iconic Taj Mahal, the epitome of love.
Holiday Co-host: Parth Agrawal of Indore, India
- A competitor, demonstrator, and master's student.
- He has a deep commitment to practice and understanding of the culture and celebrations that we will be immersed in.
This Holiday includes:
SELF HEALER, HATHA YOGA TEACHER, SPIRITUAL GUIDE, ENERGY WORKER, SPINE CHARMER/AWAKENER
My vision has always been to explore YOGA as a CONNECTION.
I find that the best way to do this is to connect not only on the mat but also through various other activities that can enhance one’s full experience on a holiday.
If this feels like the right healing experience for you, I look forward to spending time with you soon!MAKE YOUR $500 DEPOSIT
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU:
I will provide you with a safe container for you to deepen your practice in a pain-free way with zero judgment while giving you my expert opinion and suggestions on what you need to work on.
Yoga should not hurt and advanced poses are learning tools to teach us to understand what we’re missing and what’s holding us back. My intention is for you to effect real change in your life by transforming your perspective and supporting you in taking action.
Wondering if this is the container for you?
Here are some questions you might have (and want to answer):
My partner/mom/friend wants to join but s/he hasn’t done much Yoga at all, will this be suitable?
I want to attend with my daughter. What is the minimum age?
What if I have an injury?
Do I need to bring my Yoga mat and props?
Can you cater for my dietary requirements?
People who have worked with me also say:
"I love Beth's cueing, focus, and direction because sometimes I get distracted.
She always gives me something to focus on or the next step. I trust that Beth knows what I'm capable of.”
- ANGE KOEHLER
“Beth has an incredible amount of knowledge on the human body and how to keep it functioning as well as it can, both mind & body.”
- KEISHA KATHERINE
“I feel like my heart is shining and I was hiding that before. I've answered my own questions and just feel blissful and I trust myself. Beth does make it possible, she is a leader in a gentle way."